Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Vote_lcapAnnual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Voting_barAnnual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Vote_lcapAnnual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Voting_barAnnual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
josie
lizjensen001
Kalookan
abe
nic
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edbsbc78

Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Empty
PostSubject: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:17 pm

You guys might want to check out the on-going Antiques Show at the Greenhills Shopping Center in Ortigas.
A number of regular sellers at Auctions are there.

regards sunny
Back to top Go down
richardthebrave

PostSubject: Re: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:16 am

edbsbc78 wrote:
You guys might want to check out the on-going Antiques Show at the Greenhills Shopping Center in Ortigas.

regards sunny

hanggang kailan ang antiques show?

mababa gold and silver ngayon, it's a good time to load up on metals. afro
Back to top Go down
lizjensen001

PostSubject: Re: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:58 am

is there anyone selling precious metals there? i think its more of just antique items... at this time, no one is really willing to sell..... although all of us want to buy , no one wants to sell low...
Back to top Go down
al.plata

al.plata

PostSubject: annual antiques   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm

i saw some of the pictures and they contain some coins.. and somebody mentioned that there are collectible coins out there, plus you can go up to JC Coins (Jun Cuartero) and ask for some hidden treasures that cost much also..ha ha.
Back to top Go down
edbsbc78

PostSubject: Re: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 pm

richardthebrave wrote:
edbsbc78 wrote:

regards sunny

hanggang kailan ang antiques show?

mababa gold and silver ngayon, it's a good time to load up on metals. afro

I think It'll run until the the weekend of Oct 9 or 10th.

It's is actually a tiange of old stuffs, from all things collectibles like, LPs, watches, home decors and other old things, and yes, a few sellers do have FDCs/ stamps, bill/notes and coins, medals,etc . I was there last weekend and was able to grab a number of interesting items.

Also, I hope our members weathered storm Pedring Safely.
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
edbsbc78

PostSubject: Re: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:55 am

al.plata wrote:
i saw some of the pictures and they contain some coins.. and somebody mentioned that there are collectible coins out there, plus you can go up to JC Coins (Jun Cuartero) and ask for some hidden treasures that cost much also..ha ha.

Yes Please go up and see Mr. Jun Cuartero when you go to the Antique's show.
He's up there in the mezzanine (?) level, right in the middle of the furniture section.

sunny
Back to top Go down
al.plata

al.plata

PostSubject: annual antiques   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:02 pm

went to green hills last saturday and saw a lot of people you talk and sit beside during auctions.. there were some coins out there too.. but i was not carrying my list of sought after coins not in my collection, so i did not get anything.. but i will probably drop by again to get some.. if you have time you can go there..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center   Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center Empty

Back to top Go down

Annual Antiques Show: Greenhill Shopping Center
Page 1 of 1