Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
Coins, Holders and Albums  Vote_lcapCoins, Holders and Albums  Voting_barCoins, Holders and Albums  Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
Coins, Holders and Albums  Vote_lcapCoins, Holders and Albums  Voting_barCoins, Holders and Albums  Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
lizjensen001
josie
Kalookan
nic
abe
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

Coins, Holders and Albums

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
al.plata

al.plata

Coins, Holders and Albums  Empty
PostSubject: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Coins, Holders, and Albums are all available at the following: JC Coins (owned by Jun Cuartero) in Green Hills (Furniture Area); De Jesus Variety Store (owned by Ray De Jesus) in Recto near Mendiola (across San Sebastian); World Treasures (4th floor) Mega Mall and Octagon (ground floor) SM North Parking Bldg. both owned by Atty. EscaƱo; and others, but these are the well known in Metro Manila and are very friendly, they can also answer almost all of your questions. The owners are long time members of various organizations and well respected in this numismatic field..
Back to top Go down
25Cents

25Cents

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 pm

thanks man! I really need those infos. Really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
noob

noob

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:56 pm

saan kaya makabibili ng airtite holders dito sa pinas? wala kasi niyan sa world treasures megamall. or kahit any brand coin capsules man lang for my ASE & Maple leaf coin.
Back to top Go down
al.plata

al.plata

PostSubject: Coins, Holders and Albums   Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:08 pm

I am not sure if you are referring to the casings used by the grading companies (NGC, PCGS, ANACS, etc.) but if that is the one, it is not available locally, besides coins are encapsulated after vacuuming the air out. How can we do that without specialized equipment? I know that they do some coin encasing or slabbing at Singapore and Australia, maybe also in Japan. . If you stumble on a source kindly post it here, as many are very interested. Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
noob

noob

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:22 pm

this is what i'm referring to:
Coins, Holders and Albums  4ghs3c
Back to top Go down
noob

noob

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:16 pm

just found out that airtite coin holders is available at jc coins in virramall. php 100.00 each.
Back to top Go down
ericgo

ericgo

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyFri May 20, 2011 10:34 pm

yes JC coins sells those airtites with the foam in the middle.

alternatively if you are willing to wait and take a chance with customs, you can order lighthouse numis airtites from ebay and have them ship it here. It will cost you about 30 - 35 pesos per piece if you're going to order from overseas.
Back to top Go down
lizjensen001

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:00 am

I ordered from a seller in UK.

I can say that the prices were kinda fair...

I bought 100 pcs of 2x2 plastic pouches

and 20 pcs of 2x2 coin page for 3 ring binder (which can hold 20 coins per page)

i paid P1,200 for everything including shipping

I paid only P40 in customs. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coins, Holders and Albums    Coins, Holders and Albums  Empty

Back to top Go down

Coins, Holders and Albums
Page 1 of 1