Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Vote_lcapWanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Voting_barWanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Vote_lcapWanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Voting_barWanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
lizjensen001
josie
Kalookan
nic
abe
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fabiolo

fabiolo

Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints   Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 pm

hi, guys! i'm looking for banknotes now with unofficial overprints. i was hoping some of you can help me if you got some spare in your collection. one example is this particular banknote with the PNAS jubilee o/p. any one willing to sell, please do let me know. thanks!

Last edited by fabiolo on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
notaphilypino

PostSubject: Try Albino   Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 am

If you know where to find or reach him (Albino), he might still have some of those 1 or 2 peso (not sure which denom) Pilipino Series notes with private overprints made by the late Mr. Philip Liao to commemorate the 20th(?) anniversary of his company FEMA, a dealer of cash registers and office equipment.
Back to top Go down
fabiolo

fabiolo

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints   Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

hi! thanks for the tip. but i'm afraid i don't have the contact info of this mr. albino. i managed to purchase a few unofficial o/p'd notes from a coin store in recto (pic below). i'm still looking for the rest and i am very much interested if anyone here can point me to where i can get them. thanks again!

Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Dsc04110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints   Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Banknote With Unofficial Overprints
Page 1 of 1