Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
Phil-Spanish Coins Vote_lcapPhil-Spanish Coins Voting_barPhil-Spanish Coins Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
Phil-Spanish Coins Vote_lcapPhil-Spanish Coins Voting_barPhil-Spanish Coins Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
lizjensen001
josie
Kalookan
nic
abe
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

Phil-Spanish Coins

Go down 
+7
lizjensen001
denrico
filipinonumismatist
richardthebrave
kolektor
gnash
al.plata
11 posters
AuthorMessage
al.plata

al.plata

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:04 pm

I have seen very beautiful Filipinas or Manila - Hispania Gold coins and they are mostly very expensive and beyond the reach of common people, thus I can say that they are the "Royal Coins" of the Philippine Coin Collection. I am also looking at the silver coins but most that I have encountered so far are very worn out, anyway I think that what they offered on local auctions are circulated and used coins. How much should beautiful and (AU to Unc) Spanish - Filipinas silver coins cost. Kindly post some reference pricing. Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
gnash

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:55 pm

had 2 of isabel 1P coins... and i wish i had encountered this site before i lost them...
Back to top Go down
kolektor

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:19 am

What are their dates. Rare dates are the 1866 and 1867 one peso Isabel.
Back to top Go down
richardthebrave

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:09 am

al.plata wrote:
I have seen very beautiful Filipinas or Manila - Hispania Gold coins and they are mostly very expensive and beyond the reach of common people, thus I can say that they are the "Royal Coins" of the Philippine Coin Collection. I am also looking at the silver coins but most that I have encountered so far are very worn out, anyway I think that what they offered on local auctions are circulated and used coins. How much should beautiful and (AU to Unc) Spanish - Filipinas silver coins cost. Kindly post some reference pricing. Thank you very much.

i also second the motion about this request.

@admin - how about we have a thread here that reflects the average daily prices of spanish era coins (gold and silver)?

Back to top Go down
filipinonumismatist
Admin
filipinonumismatist

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm

Don't worry, the project has already been initiated. I'm just having a hard time tracking down the prices and references for the entire Philippine coin catalog. If you have some old coin books you would like to sell or donate, you may contact me. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com
denrico

denrico

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 9:00 pm

filipinonumismatist wrote:
Don't worry, the project has already been initiated. I'm just having a hard time tracking down the prices and references for the entire Philippine coin catalog. If you have some old coin books you would like to sell or donate, you may contact me. Thanks!

Admin- I have an old Krause 2001 Standard Catalog of World Coins - 28th Edition..
I had scanned the whole Philippines coin sections and would like to share these to all. Thought it's about 10 years older, it's still a good reference. This only covers from 1901 down. Hope this could help you on your project..

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled2

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled3-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled4-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled5-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled6-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled7-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled8-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled9-1

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled10

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled11

Phil-Spanish Coins Untitled12
Back to top Go down
al.plata

al.plata

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: USPI coin data   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:19 am

Thanks denrico.. nice of you for posting the catalog pages for the Philippine Coins although no Spanish coins were included, this will be of great help to many researchers..
Back to top Go down
denrico

denrico

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 am

al.plata wrote:
Thanks denrico.. nice of you for posting the catalog pages for the Philippine Coins although no Spanish coins were included, this will be of great help to many researchers..

you're welcome.. here's a world coin price guide links http://www.ngccoin.com/poplookup/World-Coin-Price-Guide.aspx
spanish era coins are included there....
Back to top Go down
lizjensen001

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:07 pm

if you want a copy of the catalogue from 1600's til present, i can send you my PDF copy Smile
Back to top Go down
al.plata

al.plata

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Phil-Span Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Thanks liz, but I am still trying to complete my USPI and Philippine silver coins.. I also have one volume of Krause 1900 and above.. Sometimes a coin is offered and I am not so sure about it specially if it is from years earlier than 1900, so usually I just say no and most of the times the coins are not that beautiful because they are usually worn out' and mostly from the provinces (and you can guess how they keep coins).. I will ask all of you my friends here whenever I encounter a nice Phil-Span coin..
Back to top Go down
edbsbc78

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Hi Denrico,

Thanks so much for sharing.

Best Regards and a great weekend to all! Cool
Back to top Go down
denrico

denrico

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:23 pm

edbsbc78 wrote:
Hi Denrico,

Thanks so much for sharing.

Best Regards and a great weekend to all! Cool

@edbsbc78 - you're welcome! Have a great weekend too and to everybody...
Back to top Go down
dong_che

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Very Happy san poh ba ako makakabili ng catalog na yan???tnx Very Happy Smile Razz and how much poh ba kya yan??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lizjensen001

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 10:19 pm

im willing to share the PDF format catalogues i have if anyone is interested just let me know, its FREE Smile
Back to top Go down
boy_genius_ck

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

lizjensen001 wrote:
im willing to share the PDF format catalogues i have if anyone is interested just let me know, its FREE Smile

well done padawan, share the wealth, ingat lang kay mayor lim at kay ronnie ricketts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
augustus_ph

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:38 am

@lizjensen001 Hingi po sana ako ng catalog na PDF file kung available pa. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
edbsbc78

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:02 pm

Augustus,
we had same intention when we asked but,
I think it wouldn't be possible as the file is about 420MB.
Back to top Go down
lizjensen001

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 4:25 pm

hi,
sorry for the late reply, i havent log in for a long time.. anyway, the problem with sending the file is that its too big! ive attempted several times, it just doesnt send thru email.. so im sorry if i kept your hopes up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Phil-Spanish Coins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phil-Spanish Coins   Phil-Spanish Coins Empty

Back to top Go down

Phil-Spanish Coins
Page 1 of 1