Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
Goodbye for awhile... EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
Goodbye for awhile... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
Goodbye for awhile... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
Goodbye for awhile... EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
Goodbye for awhile... Vote_lcapGoodbye for awhile... Voting_barGoodbye for awhile... Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
Goodbye for awhile... Vote_lcapGoodbye for awhile... Voting_barGoodbye for awhile... Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
lizjensen001
josie
Kalookan
nic
abe
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

Goodbye for awhile...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
filipinonumismatist
Admin
filipinonumismatist

Goodbye for awhile... Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye for awhile...   Goodbye for awhile... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:35 am

Hi coolpit and everybody!

Quote :
FN, one of my friend informed me that Dekada is posting a lot of information in PNAS yahoo groups regarding PNAS at full details and according to him, it was the details of the "real story" with matching notarized minutes of meeting. Just informing you lang coz me and other members are confused which versions is the right one. Thanks in advance.

That is how politics works so even I myself suffers from stress of handling this issue. I never knew that collecting coins is this hardest. The current Board and Officers are already combining our resources to end this all for the benefit of everybody. The crisis has already took its toll and the society has been damaged collaterally. I think I will just leave everybody with the hobby. Tackling this issue further would only include everyone in the conflict which is also one my mistake. I'll just update you with the legal proceeding but I will never participate on debates on sensitive matters using only opinions and emotions. I started this site for the hobbyist not for the politicians, so kindly use the privilege wisely. Meanwhile, I am now leaving this forum for a while to all the member as I wish to concentrate more in other important matters.

Thank you very much to everyone and Welcome to your forum!!!

Thanks

FN Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://forum.filipinonumismatist.com

Goodbye for awhile...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filipino Numismatist :: Coins & Banknotes :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com