Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Filipino Numismatist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Filipino Numismatist

For those passionately collecting Philippine coins & banknotes

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» No Post Here Yet so I Figured I'd Post My Gradeschool to College Medals (LOL!)
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 12:23 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Fake Auction Pieces
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:25 am by John Edoward Miguel

» BNSP Auction
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:19 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Philippine Gold Coins
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:17 am by John Edoward Miguel

» Looking for Gold Coins
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 10:54 am by Ghiem

» New Specie of Philippine Gold Coins??
December Auction! EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 9:09 am by John Edoward Miguel

» I am new. Please help.
December Auction! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» 1908P One Peso Silver Coin Proof
December Auction! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:26 pm by John Edoward Miguel

» Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
December Auction! EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:14 pm by John Edoward Miguel

Top posters
al.plata
December Auction! Vote_lcapDecember Auction! Voting_barDecember Auction! Vote_rcap 
tracy1947
December Auction! Vote_lcapDecember Auction! Voting_barDecember Auction! Vote_rcap 
filipinonumismatist
ericgo
josie
lizjensen001
abe
DIC
kolektor
Most Viewed Topics
Forum for New Discoveries or still Unidentified Materials
United States Coins
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Cleaning coins / bank notes
BNSP Auction
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Bayanihan Collectors club Auction May 30, 2010
Poll
Most active topics
United States Coins
Philippine Future Bullion Coins
Quiapo Coin Prices
Dos Mundos/ 8 Reales Columnario real/fake?
Philippine Gold Coins
How rare is this coin? and value please..
Cleaning coins / bank notes
Auction Results
What is the fair value of the 1828 manila 8 Reales in PCGS XF40
PHILIPPINES CURRENCY?
Most active topic starters
al.plata
filipinonumismatist
lizjensen001
josie
Kalookan
nic
abe
DIC
Rudi Smits
edbsbc78

December Auction!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
edbsbc78

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:03 pm

Just saw this on their site:

Bayanihan Collectors Club will have an Auction on December 04. Sunday.

Venue is at MAX'S restaurant, Quezon Ave.

Hope to meet some of you guys!
Back to top Go down
Kalookan

Kalookan

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:10 am

Excellent news. Thank you for being alert, edbsbc78!

I have posted to BCCI's Facebook page asking them when we can expect to see their auction list posted to the Filipino Numismatist newsgroup. Hopefully Bayanihan and the other clubs will get the message - for exposure and communication with the numismatic community they need to utilize this newsgroup!

I plan to send the same message to the other organizations running auctions until they start doing this. Sending out auction lists at the very last minute, as these clubs usually do, is a disservice to potential bidders.

As I have said in the past, these organizations need to COMMUNICATE more effectively. If my endeavor is successful, FN rightfully deserves all the credit!

Back to top Go down
plataoplomo

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:23 pm

Kalookan wrote:
Excellent news. Thank you for being alert, edbsbc78!

I have posted to BCCI's Facebook page asking them when we can expect to see their auction list posted to the Filipino Numismatist newsgroup.

Salamat
Back to top Go down
Kalookan

Kalookan

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:48 am

I am glad this is working! BCC quickly responded to my message, indicating that they will post their auction list very soon, well in advance of the sale date.

Now it is up to the other organizations - BSNP and PNAS - to do the right thing and also post their auction lists here, without waiting until the last minute until members and collectors have made other plans, or are faced with relying on mail bids instead of attending the sale.

Without exception, they should be relying on technology rather than word of mouth.

Kalookan
Back to top Go down
edbsbc78

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:35 am

+1 on this Kalookan.
Thanks! cheers
Back to top Go down
kolektor

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:00 am

Local clubs should separate politics from the hobby. If they would continue the mudslinging and crab mentality among the clubs, they would soon end up like the guys in the philatelic clubs---a dying hobby or a dead hobby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

December Auction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: December Auction!   December Auction! Empty

Back to top Go down

December Auction!
Page 1 of 1